The Division 2 Update Kicks Off Street Activation Apparel Event
The last The Division 2 the update arrived today, August 9, and while it won’t trigger the start of Season 10, Title Update 15.4 does kick off on Street Activation Clothing Event. The event will be available to all players who own the Warlords of New York expansion and have completed the New York campaign.
What’s in the Street Activation Clothing Event?
The Street Activation Clothing Event features 27 new clothing items to collect from Event Caches. That’s six complete cosmetic outfits – Carcosa, Encounter, Such Free, Smile, LED, and Lucky – along with three masks and three backpacks. Players get an access key to a cache by gaining four SHD levels or by purchasing them with Premium currency. Those who purchased the Season 9 Pass will also receive three keys. Players will be able to earn keys until August 30, although they have until September 6 to spend them. Items missing on September 6 can then be purchased from the in-game store.
In addition to starting the Street Activation Apparel event, The Division 2 title update 15.4 fixed some issues with Manhunt as well as locked days 2, 3, and 4 in the revived world event. You can read the full Title Update 15.4 patch notes below:
PC STABILITY ISSUES
- Stability improvement: fixed the most prominent client crash. We continue to work on optimizing the PC game.
- Fixed the issue with climax mission progress stopping after the first wave of NPCs.
- Fixed the issue with Captain Lewis not appearing if the first wave of NPS was eliminated too quickly.
- Killing Private Connor too quickly will no longer halt mission progress.
- Fixed the issue with the presence of two Kelso Agents in the basement of the Base of Operations if the player completes the “Prime Target” mission without returning all decryption keys.
- Fixed the issue with days 2, 3, and 4 being locked in the Reanimated World Event.
- Fixed the issue with Season 9 Exotic Blueprints missing the “Required Items” requirement.
- Fixed issue with reconfiguration blueprints for the three new Exotics listed at the bottom of the list: blueprints for new items should now appear at the top of the list.
- Fixed the issue with the 0/0 Exotic component upgrade requirement requiring an Exotic component to upgrade Gear Expertise levels.
UI & LOCATION
- Fixed incorrect translation from Spanish.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed the issue with the Raid Checkpoint system not working as intended even though the “Checkpoint Reached” alert appeared after defeating the boss.
In other news, Take-Two Interactive has promised that GTA 6 will set creative benchmarks. Elsewhere, a renowned leaker has teased a new Alone In The Dark game.